Saturday, November 27, 2010

Disney Tangled Wall Stickers Are Here!



Yesterday my sister in law took my daughter and nieces to see Disneys Tangled movie. They absolutely loved it, I asked my daughter for a description of the movie and I got.....nerve wracking, funny, exciting, surprising and the princess was very pretty. Sounds good!

Just in time for the holidays, decorate with Disneys Tangled Rapunzel in this giant Tangled peel and stick mural or add some magic with Flynn and Rapunzel Tangled wall sticker appliques. The pack comes with 46 peel and stick stickers that are removable and reusable with no damage to the walls! Add the Tangled Peel and Stick Border for some extra flair as a chair rail, or as traditional border.



Always FREE SHIPPING in the US, thank you for shopping Wall Sticker Outlet!

No comments:

Post a Comment